Thursday, April 2, 2015

TMI (Too Much Information) Tag!


Hello barbies~!
How are you guys? Long time no blogging!

I'm sorry. I know I haven't blog and been MIA for ages! The reason is because of school. I'm in my 4th semester now and it was super duper hectic!! So, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. But here I am again! *cheers*

So, in today's post there will be no beauty nor fashion related. It's the TMI Tag! Honestly, no one tagged me for this *cries* but hey, it was made for fun, right? So yeah, today I wanted to answer all of the questions on this tag.

Okay, let's jump into the questions~!

1. What are you wearing?
I'm wearing a gray Tshirt dress from Forever 21.


2. Ever been in love?
Yes, of course.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

Umm..... I would say it's not that terrible, but it's pretty bad and ugly break up.

4. How tall are you?
I'm 158 cm (around 5'2")

5. How much do you weigh?
I don't know. I'm scared to see my own weight lol

6. Any tattoos?
Nope.

7. Any piercings?
Yes, on both of my ears.

8. OTP?
GDYB!! (Gdragon & Taeyang/YB)

9. Favorite show?
Running Man

10. Favorite bands?
BIGBANG

11. Something you miss?
I miss being a kid.

12. Favorite song?
Haru Haru by BIGBANG, Wedding Dress by Taeyang & This Ain't It by Taeyang

13. How old are you?
19 :)

14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio (y)

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty, respect, good manner, kind, good sense of humor and his love for his family. (bonus: someone who can play piano)

16. Favorite Quote?
I have two.
"Follow your heart, not your head. Follow your passion." -Taeyang
"Kill them with success and bury them with a big smile." -Gdragon 

17. Favorite actor?
Choi Seunghyun, Sandara Park, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Hoo, Han Ye Seul, Joo Sang Wook

18. Favorite color?
I like all colors, but if I had to choose one it's PINK.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. I like both.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My room and go to sleep.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
I guess it's around 20 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on the occasion, but I would say around 30 minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope and will never be. I hate violence.

24. Turn on?
Good sense of humor and good manner.

25. Turn off?
Arrogance.

26. The reason I joined YouTube?
I will change it with Blog. I join this blog thing because I want to share some of the things that I love with all of you and also I want to learn more from all of you guys and have a new experience.

27. Fears?
Dark, insects and ghost.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Last week. I cried not because I was sad, but mainly because I was stressed out for my midterm test.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
An hour ago to my boyfriend and to my dad.

30. Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Again, I will change it with Blog Name. Actually, I just come up with this combination that is cute imo. But, Da bling is one of my favourite MAC's eyeshadow color and Barbie is because I love Barbie! So, you combine it and Da Bling Barbie is born.

31. Last book you read?
I'm not a book person, actually. But the last book I read is 'A Little Princess' by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

32. The book you're currently reading?
My college book? It counts as a book right?

33. Last show you watched?
Running Man.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mommy.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
The last person I texted is my boyfriend, so it's a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship

36. Favorite food?
Chocolate, anything spicy and chocolate.

37. Place you want to visit?
Makkah in Saudi Arabia, Seoul in South Korea & Paris in France.

38. Last place you were?
My college, to hands out my assignment.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yaass, with this idiot.


40. Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday with my boyfriend *blush*

41. Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember because I don't care a lot about it.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
CHOCOLATE.

43. What instruments do you play??
I can't play any :""(

44. Favorite piece of jewellery?
My necklace that has my name on it and a ring from my best friend <3>

45. Last sport you played?
I can't remember.. I'm not a sporty girl.

46. Last song you sang?
Haru Haru by BIGBANG

47. Favorite chat up line?
'How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice :D'

48. Have you ever used it?
Nope, I'm too shy...

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday with my boyfriend. We watched movie together :)

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone who read this! So, I tag all of you guys! :D


That's pretty much it. That's all of my answers for all of these questions on this tag. I hope you like it. See you and...

Have a lovely day~!
XOXO,
post signature

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment