Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Everyday Go-To Make Up Look

Hello beauties~!
Hope you're all doing well today :)

In this post, I wanted to share my look that I wear couple of days ago and it's actually my everyday go-to makeup. I wear this look when I was going out with my friends for Iftar or in Bahasa we call it "Bukber"/"Buka puasa bersama". At first, I was planning to go with neutral with a pop of color. But then I was too lazy to pick that "pop of color" eyeshadow, so I just stick with the neutrals. Afterall, my outfit is kinda bright so yeah..

"when in doubt, wear neutrals!"

I pair this neutral eye look with some pink lips to kinda balance the neutrals. Before we go ahead to the photos, I wanted to apologize for the quality of it. I took the photos with my phone.

Okay enough blabbing and here's the look~


Yeah, I know the quality sucks. But at least, you can still see the eye makeup right?
Even though it's a neutral, I still want it to be not your plain boring neutral (you know what I mean?). So I use some shimmery pink kinda a little hint of brown-ish all over the lid. Then I use a matte medium brown to the crease and a matte a little bit darker brown to the outer v and the outer half of my lower lash line. Lastly, I use a shimmery champagne on the inner corner and also the brow bone. Then finish it off with some mascara and some lipstick. And it's done~!


Product I used:
Face:
Garnier BB cream
Pixy UV whitening stick foundation in Natural Beige
TL Pro smooth corrector in Plum Rose
Avon pressed powder in Translucent
Wardah Luminous TWC in #02 Beige


Eyes:
Viva eyebrow pencil in Brown and Black
Etude House heartade eyeshadow in BR305
Mustika Puteri Peach Berry palette (matte medium brown & shimmery champagne)
Viva cream eyeshadow in Brown
Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express mascara


Lips:
(I mix both of these lipstick)
Kluge moisture lipstick in Apricot (LKL04)
Wet n Wild Perfect Pout lip color in Old School Glam (from Fergie Center Stage Collection)


It's really easy to create. I wear this look on daily basis when I go to campus or when I just hang out with my boyfriend, friends or family. If I want something "bold", I usually just add a winged liner or some red lipstick for that flirty look.

And that's it for this post~! Hope you like it and see you soon! :)

Have a lovely day!
XOXO,
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment